Fiber Optic Patch Cord SC-SC,FC-FC - Wide Operating Temperature Range
- Fiber Optic Patch Lead is an essential component in the world of fiber optics, used to connect two devices, providing the ability to transmit data over long distances.
- It is comprised of a cable jacket and a connector type, which provide a secure and reliable connection.
- The cable jacket can be made from PVC, LSZH, OFNP, OFNR, or Plenum, providing resistance to the external environment and ensuring long-term use.
- The connector type comes in a variety of options, including LC, SC, FC, ST, MU, MTRJ, DIN, D4, SMA, E2000, MPO, and MTP, which can be used to meet different needs and requirements.
- These connections have a low insertion loss of ≤0.2dB, allowing for efficient data transmission.
- The cable operating temperature range is -20℃ to +70℃, allowing the cable to withstand extreme temperatures without compromising performance.
- The cable is also available in a variety of colors, including yellow, blue, orange, green, white, gray, black, red, pink, purple, brown, aqua, beige, lilac, olive, gold, silver, clear, and other. With these features, Fiber Optic Patch Lead is the perfect solution for any fiber optic network.
- Product Name: Fiber Optic Patch Cord
- Cable Storage Temperature: -40℃~+85℃
- Cable Operating Temperature: -20℃~+70℃
- Cable Color: Yellow/ Blue/ Orange/ Green/ White/ Gray/ Black/ Red/ Pink/ Purple/ Brown/ Aqua/ Beige/ Lilac/ Olive/ Gold/ Silver/ Clear/ Other
- Connector Polishing: PC/UPC/APC
- Fiber Optic Pigtail
- Optical Fibre Patch Cable
||Single Mode/Multi Mode
|Cable Storage Temperature
||Yellow/ Blue/ Orange/ Green/ White/ Gray/ Black/ Red/ Pink/ Purple/ Brown/ Aqua/ Beige/ Lilac/ Olive/ Gold/ Silver/ Clear/ Other
||Data Center/ Telecommunication/ CATV/ FTTH/ FTTX/ LAN/ WAN/ Test Equipment
||0.5m/ 1m/ 2m/ 3m/ 5m/ 10m/ 15m/ 20m/ 30m/ 50m/ 100m
|Cable Insertion Loss
||LC/ SC/ FC/ ST/ MU/ MTRJ/ DIN/ D4/ SMA/ E2000/ MPO/ MTP
|Cable Return Loss
|Fiber Optic Pigtail
|Fiber Optic Coupler
|Fiber Optic Splitter
|Fiber Optic Adapter
- Fiber Optic Patch Cord is widely used in data center, telecommunication, CATV, FTTH, FTTX, LAN, WAN, test equipment and other fields.
- It has many advantages, such as low insertion loss, high return loss, excellent repeatability, and stable performance. Its connectors are available in LC, SC, FC, ST, MU, MTRJ, DIN, D4, SMA, E2000, MPO, MTP, etc.
- Fiber Optic Patch Cord is manufactured with strict quality control and has passed the ISO, ROSH, Unilever, CE, ANATEL, CPR/ETL certification.
- The fiber optic patch cord has an operating temperature range of -20℃~+70℃, and a cable insertion loss of less than 0.2dB.
Support and Services:
Fiber Optic Patch Cord Technical Support and Service
Our technical support and service team is available to answer any questions related to your Fiber Optic Patch Cord products.
Packing and Shipping:
- The Fiber Optic Patch Cord will be packaged in a clear plastic bag with a label indicating the product name, part number, and quantity.
- The package will be further sealed in a box with a foam insert to protect the patch cord from damage while in transit.
- The box will be labeled with the product name, part number, and quantity.
- The box will then be placed in a larger box with additional packing material for additional protection and cushioning.
- The larger box will be labeled with the product name, part number, and quantity.
- The package will be shipped via a reliable courier service.
Q1: Are you a factory or trading company?
A:We are a factory specializing in manufacturing coaxial cable,lan cable,speaker cable,alarm cable etc,.And as everyone knows,we are faithful and professional.
Q2: Can I get samples to test before I place an order?
A:Yes ,samples are available,and the samples are refundable after you place an order.
Q3: How do you factory think about quality control?
A: Quality is the most important,and that's why the raw material we choose are of high quality.
Q4:Do you accept OEM order and how long will you shipping after place an order?
A:We can manufacture according to customer's request and usually we can deliver goods 15-20 days after we receive your deposit.
Q5:What is your payment terms?
A:Usually ,we accept T/T,and if you have other payment requirements,you can negotiate with us.