GYXTW 9 / 125 OS2 Fiber Optic Single Mode Cable 2 - 48 Cores For Duct / Aerial
- GYXTW is an outdoor use optical fiber cable suitable for duct and aerial applications.
- We supply GYXTW fiber optic cable from 2 fiber cores to 24 fiber cores.
- Both single mode type and multimode types are available.
- Fiber optic cable GYXTW, 2~12 fibers, jelly filled and fiber contained central loose tube, copolymer coated steel tape, two parallel steel wires 1.2mm, PE outer sheath, G652D SM fiber, detailed specification on your request.
|Recommended laying methods
||Long distance communication and LAN
||Water proofing layer providing strong water resistance peformance
|Steel tape with PE outer enhancing anti-crush and tensile property of cable
||Water proofing layer between the steel tape and cable core
|Double coated PE corrugated steel tape under PE sheath
|Parallel double steel wires as strengthen member
We can design oval cross section and non-metallic structure on
||Cable weight (kg/km)
||Max.crus loading force(N/1000mm)
||10times cable diameter
||20times cable diameter
- Low dispersion and attenuation
- Proper design, precise control for fiber excess length and distinct stranding process render the cable excellent mechanical and environmental properties
- Double-jacket structure make cable have nice properties of moisture resistance and crush resistance
- With small cable diameter, light cable weight, easily to layOperating Temperature: -40 ~ +60 °C
1.What is your MOQ?
Could be coordinated if you have detail requirements.
2.How about your delivery date?
Delivery date is about 3-5days, it depends on the order quantity.
3.Can you supply sample for customers?
Of course, however the delivery cost will be charged on customer's account.
4.How about your price?
We are supplying products with very competitive price based on good performance.
5.Do you offer OEM Service?
We accept OEM, ODM. The cable size and material are customized. Our own logo and own design are welcome. We will produce according to your requirment and description.